Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Meditation and visual phenomina

I haven't posted here in a long while... My bad. Haven't had a lot of paranormal activity. Though I did have something very interesting that I wanted to note down, besides in my personal journal. Did a meditation last night, before bed. I could feel my mental state switching over. But I was tired, so I opened my eyes, to lay down to sleep. After I opened my eyes I could see a black figure at the foot of my bed. Blinking didn't make it disappear, and in fact I saw it move from side to side. I addressed it, said that I could see it, but I didn't feel like it had any malevolence. I laid down, and looked up at the ceiling. I could see a black mist, swirling above my head. Blinking seemed to make it fade a bit, but looking up at it again drew it into prominence. I'm not sure what to make of this. But, it was interesting, and I took note of it after waking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment