Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Of climing mountians in cars.

I must admit, this was a strange one for me.

I found myself in a car, with who I believe was my father.  We saw a bunch of cars pass, if I had to guess, I would say they were Chevelle SS's.  They passed by us, and then went up a side road heading up a kind of steep incline. My father in the passangerseat looked at a road to our right and then called out suddenly.

"Take this next right" (although in the dream its hard to say if I heard him say this, or heard him think this particular thoughtO

I turned our car onto what turned out to be a dirt path and hit the gas.  I watched as the slow incline started to get higher, soon we were climbing a hill that had to be at least a 45 degree incline.

I hit the gas harder and heard the dirt fly out behind us as we climbed the hill. Suddenly trees loomed ahead of us, and I turned the wheel to the right.  The car continued to climb the impossible hill.

After a bit more climbing more trees loomed ahead, I turned the vehicle to the left this time and saw a wall of trees ahead of us.  The car spun.

I found myself outside of the vehicle, holding on to a rope.  Easing the car down, I attempted to rest the front bumper against a rock jutting from the ground.  As I eased the car there I saw the rock sag forward, the car moved with it, towards a cliff just beyond it. 

I woke up just after this.

I think I also had a dream where I was working with a new person, or maybe it was Dave who has been working another job for the past few months...   Other than that nothing worth mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment