Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dreams from the nights of the 16th, and 17th

Lets see, night before last.  I dreamed that the fish case was stocked with some fish, but mostly lemons... and also about a packet of pills, starting with a Z, the thought I had upon waking up was either anti-depressants, and with just asking a friend about those sorts of things they said either Zoloft or Xanax.  One is an anti-depressant, the other is an anti-anxiety.

The other dream from that night was a bit longer.  I was looking for books... Some of them seemed to be strategies for Starcraft, to be precise, Zerg strategies. I also found a fantasy book set in the Starcraft universe, also about the Zerg.  I was in a bookstore looking at these things, and then found myself in a garage of some sort, and up in a second floor window, outside was the guy who owned the books.  I was thinking about how I could pay him, when he was up there and I was down here...

Somehow I ended up finding one of my coworkers, Megan, and her boyfriend Adam.  We were talking, though I don't remember about what, and I put my arm around her, while Adam was watching.  He didn't react and somehow we ended up in a three way hug.


Last nights dreams were not quite as.... pleasant.

I was at work again.  I was near the trash compactor, when I started to hear this clinking sound, one bit after another.  I backed away from the entrance to the machine and watched as something resembling a sword came out of the opening, followed by another.  I backed away from it and into the grocery back room proper.  I turned away from the spider like creature made of metal and looked around me.  The back room was in chaos.  As I watched one of the larger power jacks was surging forward on its own, while an associate that works there was struggling to stop it.  He lost control and let go of the machine.  I ran forward grabbed the control stick and held back on the accelerator. It pitched back and forth as if it was struggling to move forward and backward at the same time. 

One of the grocery personal looked at me when I grabbed onto the machine, and yelled out "I don't think you're authorized to use that machine!"

I looked at them in shock, then flipped up a button on the machine, and flipped the switch to an off position.

---

I then found myself outside, walking home.  All around me where rolling hills, green as far as the eye could see.  Close to me was another Market Basket, and in the distance, trees dominated the landscape.  Walking past the pathway that led up to the store, I observed 3 individuals walking along the paved path. I looked past them and continue along my path, watching as one of the three dropped behind them, two walked in front of me and with a slightly faster pace move away from me down the path.  the one behind me ends up tapping me on the shoulder.  Turning to look I see Nick, someone I used to work with at Market basket.  I then notice that I'm still wearing my deli uniform and Market Basket ballcap. 

"Hey Nick, long time no see..."

"What are you talking about you just saw me a little while ago..."  He replied.

I think back to the last time I had seen him, and realize that he is correct. (This is not true in reality however, but somehow was in the dream itself."

Walking along we chatted for a while.

-----

I found myself in a house.  It reminded me alot of my grandparents home, except looking though the windows in the kitchen you could see into the backyard, which there wasn't such windows in their home.  I could see a pool where the bedrooms should have been, and past that what looked to be a glass room further down, lit up.  I saw my mother in the kitchen area, and she said that we would be staying two weeks.  I thought to myself how I didn't bring any clothing, and how I wasn't even dressed to use the pool, when I looked down at my clothing to notice that I was wearing a pair of orange swim trunks (which I own in reality) and a black t-shirt.

Walking outside I now saw that everyone I had seen outside had left, except for my father who was in the aqua-jet portion of the pool. I jump in and swim around a bit, then when I'm looking to get out I see that I'm supposed to put one leg on the edge of the pool and pull myself out, that there was a graphic on the edge of the pool showing this method.

My father, was standing there and then for some reason the entire pool changed.  Its no longer an underground pool, but an above ground one.  The water itself didnt' change levels, so I'm standing in ankle deep water, and he shows how you can "open" the side of the pool, the water that was there stayed there and I step out onto the grass.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment