Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weird dream.

I had a dream about a person who had a bunch of creatures or monsters contained within a white divided type of container, that looked like Tupperware.

I remember that one of them was something similar to an angel, and that I had caught it, and they took it from me, hugged me, then put it into the container with a bunch of others.

I remember another part of the dream where they were lying on top of me?  Fully clothed I think, but it was seen from a third person perspective. 

I think that I had 'seen' this container before falling asleep like in a vision maybe, but it was kinda strange.

I remember another part of the dream, where she used a knife pushed into the lid to open it, and it seemd to not take any damage... not sure what to make of any of this though.

1 comment:

  1. This really is quite a different dream for you, and you know... that last part I just realized reminds me of the conversation in chat last night about offering a knife to stem a certain someone's advances...

    ReplyDelete