Friday, February 24, 2012

Trips, Cars, and Confucius

Dreaming about cars, near misses, as far as accidents go.

I was on a road trip with someone.  We ended up stopping at what seemed to be an abandoned lot. The person I was with got out of the car, ran into the lot and used it as a lavatory.  Someone started to clear it out with a plow, and found the excrement and threw it at my car, I believe it landed on the roof.

From there I found myself driving, and the car in front of me pulled off into the left lane, I slowed down some and he almost sideswipes my car getting back into the right lane.  I'm not sure what destination was in mind though.

I found myself with my father, and I was driving to work, and I parked in a parking lot, bu tit was a strange parking lot.  I almost drove out of hte parking lot.  I turned around found a parking spot.  To the right of it was handicapped parking, and behind it was a parking spot that was reserved for a wrestler of some sort.  There was a machine next to my car that was there for reading fortunes.   I believe my father said it was Confucius sayings.

My father starts talking to some woman, I belive she parked in the wrestler parking spot.

 Both of my brothers are there suddenly.  My brother Doug was talking to some fat guy who was sitting on a bench, while Randy was saying how he taught Doug this or that.

No comments:

Post a Comment