Monday, February 13, 2012

Strange tides are flowing...

So... things are stirring up it seems.  Old places are coming alive, people, friends, acquaintances and even some new faces popping out of the woodwork among the paranormal groups.

In the last few days I have personally had a few interesting conversations showing awareness among people that I wasn't actually sure were interested in the occult.  Ive come back into contact with people that I thought had possibly long since moved on. 

Some of these people are fun to be around, others are a bit more annoying, but in an odd way I respect their position and the way that they approach the occult, considering how different it is from my own.

Its interesting to notice that many of these people seem to have their own stories to tell about how things are 'heating up'  or gaining momentum. Like over the last few weeks... a group I used to be a member of suddenly had its old leader pop back into things, he created one thread on a popular paranormal-related site and suddenly faces I hadn't seen in almost 9 months are back on my radar.  Brought with that was the information that some people were active on Skype.  I sign in on that and lo and behold there are people on there messaging me out of the blue and then rejoining said group's IRC channel.

Its just all falling together so quickly.

There is another 3rd group that I was a member of, and I believe they are watching this blog and you know who you are if this is true...  A new face claiming to be a part of said group popped into IRC seemingly being very hostile and confrontational.  I'm just pretty sure that this isn't the end of things, that they are only just gaining strength...

Makes me wonder what all of this will end up bringing in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Guess the next little while is going to tell, eh? I'm so curious to see what will come out of it all.

    ReplyDelete