Friday, February 10, 2012

Tarot, Thoughts.

Three of pentacles , Present

Page of wands, reversed, Future.

Got that pull for the question "What is coming"

The card for the present is one that shows the three of pentacles with the master artisan putting finishing touches to a church mural or whatever.  Its a card of completion, dealing with money and such.

The next card page of wands when it is reversed is generally negative, but doesn't seem to be very specific about what its portraying... Unless Luin has a better idea.  I just feel too lazy to put the pictures in.

If I had to guess the first card seems to be dealing with success in money matters, maybe dealing with the job that I applied for and had one interview so far for?  I haven't heard back from him yet.

The second???  I'm not sure...

I also cant help but feel that Ive been a butt lately.  Towards Luinbariel in particular... Ive been so caught up in my own crap that Ive been bugging her about my problems way too much... I dunno... Just kinda came to my attention that *surprise* she might have her own issues to deal with and me talking about mine all the time is kinda a dick thing to do.

I guess I'm trying to say that I'm sorry... I appreciate all of the time that you do spend with me... I've just been way too needy lately and haven't been very understanding...

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you are not being a butt AT ALL. I would tell you if you were annoying me or making me uncomfortable.

    I've been out of IRC a bit more than usual lately, but things have been a bit busy as well. More than I expected. I think they'll slow down a bit for me in the next little while, now that I'm not working so many damned late shifts all the time. At least, I hope.

    So please don't worry about that!


    As for the reading I take it like this: The first card is about the sense that you have to hurry up and master something or get something material done before some kind of imagined deadline. It's the feeling that everyone else has something done and they do it better than you, and that "you should be there too".

    The next card is about feeling stifled, as though creativity or drive are gone temporarily. It's not being sure how to move on and not really wanting to at the moment.

    It might be a warning to just slow down, take a step back, and breathe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting that you mention it like that... Makes sense considering the other thing that I got in the mail the other day as well... the drawing/reading I mean.

      Delete