Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More dreams.

Hmm.

Dreamed that I woke up at 8PM at night and got on my computer to find Luinbariel talking to another unknown nick in the IRC channel that we frequent.  I mentioned how it was odd that I was waking up and it was 8 o'clock at night

Another dream was that I left my house at night and drove to the grocery store.  I got in line and bought 2 packs of cigarettes along with another item and the total cost was 60 dollars.  I gave them a 50 and a 10 and got a penny back.  As I was paying for my items another customer attempted to walk behind the counter and was told to wait their turn and that they were not allowed behind the counter.  I finished paying for it and left, and when i got outside I noitced that my brothers SUV was idling in the parking lot close to my car.  The passenger door to my car was wide open and my brother opened the window of his vehicle and yelled at me.

Thats about all I remember at the moment.

EDIT:  Was just reading my book, and it had a chapter about influencing people.  It mentioned interviews, interestingly enough.  Which caused me to remember this little dream.

I was looking at a website of some sort that had the names of the people that interviewed for the computer operator position.  Under my name when I clicked it, it had only one bullet.  When clicking on another persons name it had multiple ones, they seemed to be positive things about that applicant.

Hopefully not a foretelling dream I guess...

1 comment: