Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Well... One of those days.

Well today ended up being one of those days it would seem.

Woke up and the only thing i could remember was looking though a hexagonal shaped webbing at someone wearing a raccoon hat.  Not sure if it was a mirror, or a window, or what it could have been.

I think I might have also dreamed about work somehow... but not much in the way of detail to that one.

Work sucked.  Someone called out, had to call someone else in, even with that person comming in an hour later than the called-out-shift, it was busy enough to the point where there wasn't much time to get prep-work done.

To top all of it off, my dog Suzy was supposed to have surgery today.  She was taken outside, and I got a phone call while i was on my way to work "She laid down and won't get up"  They managed to get her into the car, and called me again that she was being taken to the hospital.  She died on the operating table, before the vet could even start the surgery. 

R.I.P. Suzy.  :(



The weird thing is.  When I was leaving work, I knew by what my father had said that something had happened and as I was driving out of the parking lot I felt a pressure on my right shoulder. Not sure what to make of it all...

1 comment: